Documents Required for Estonia Passport
If you’re planning on travelling to Estonia, you will need to have a passport that is valid for at least six months from your date of entry. You will also need to have two blank pages in your passport for stamps. In addition to your passport, you will need to provide a visa application, a passport-sized photo, and proof of travel insurance. If you’re travelling with children, you will also need to provide their birth certificates.
How to apply for Estonia Passport
Estonia is a Schengen state, which means that its citizens can travel freely within the Schengen area. If you’re an Estonian citizen and you want to travel outside of the Schengen area, you’ll need to apply for a passport.
Here’s how to apply for an Estonian passport:
1. Gather the required documents. You’ll need to provide proof of Estonian citizenship, as well as a photo ID.
2. Fill out the application form. You can find the application form on the website of the Estonian Police and Border Guard.
3. Submit the application form and required documents. You can submit your application in person at a police station or by mail.
4. Pay the application fee. The application fee for an Estonian passport is €60.
5. Wait for your passport to be issued. It usually takes about two weeks for a passport to be issued.
Once you have your passport, you’re ready to travel the world!
How to renew Estonia Passport
If you’re planning on travelling and your Estonian passport has expired, don’t worry – renewing it is a relatively simple process. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Gather the required documents. In order to renew your Estonian passport, you’ll need to submit a completed application form, your most recent passport, a passport photo, and a fee of €80.
2. Submit your application. You can either submit your application in person at a police station or consulate, or by mail. If you’re submitting by mail, be sure to use registered mail so that you can track your application.
3. Wait for your new passport. Once your application has been processed, you’ll receive your new passport in the mail. The entire process usually takes about two weeks.
And that’s it! Once you have your new passport, you’ll be all set to travel the world again.
Estonia Passport Fees
Estonia is a beautiful country located in Northern Europe. If you are planning on travelling there, it is important to know the passport fees associated with entering the country.
The good news is that, for most travellers, the passport fees for entering Estonia are very reasonable. Here is a breakdown of the fees:
-For adults (aged 18 and over), the passport fee is €60.
-For children (aged 0-17), the passport fee is €30.
-For seniors (aged 65 and over), the passport fee is €30.
-For students (aged 18-24), the passport fee is €30.
-For families (2 adults and 2 children), the passport fee is €120.
As you can see, the passport fees for travelling to Estonia are very affordable, especially for families. So, if you are planning a trip to this beautiful country, be sure to factor in the cost of your passport when budgeting for your trip.
How to apply for Estonia Passport from usa
Estonia is a Schengen state, which means that U.S. citizens can travel to Estonia for up to 90 days for tourism or business without a visa. If you plan to stay in Estonia for longer than 90 days or if you plan to work, study, or reside there permanently, you will need to apply for a different type of visa.
Estonia is a relatively new country, having only gained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991. Despite this, the country has made significant strides in recent years and is now considered to be one of the most advanced digital societies in the world.
One of the most convenient things about Estonia for U.S. citizens is that they can apply for an Estonia passport from the comfort of their own homes. The entire process can be completed online and takes just a few minutes.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply for an Estonia passport from the United States:
1. Visit the Estonian e-Residency website and create an account.
2. Verify your email address and login to your account.
3. Click on the “Apply for e-Residency” button.
4. Fill out the online application form. You will need to provide basic information about yourself, such as your name, date of birth, and current address.
5. Once you have completed the online application form, you will need to pay the application fee. The fee is currently €100 and can be paid via credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer.
6. Schedule an appointment for an ID-card photo and fingerprinting at a nearby police station or embassy.
7. After your application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to pick up your Estonia passport.
8. That’s it! You can now use your Estonia passport to travel to any of the Schengen countries for up to 90 days.