Documents Required for Fiji Islands Passport
If you’re planning a trip to the Fiji Islands, you’ll need to make sure you have a valid passport. Here’s a list of the documents you’ll need to apply for a Fiji Islands passport:
1. A completed passport application form. You can get this form from the Fiji Islands Embassy or Consulate.
2. Two passport photos. These must be recent and should be taken against a white background.
3. Your birth certificate. This must be an original or certified copy.
4. Proof of citizenship. This can be in the form of a naturalization certificate or a previous passport.
5. A police certificate. This is required if you have ever been arrested or convicted of a crime.
6. A medical certificate. This is required if you have ever been treated for a mental illness, drug addiction, or sexually transmitted disease.
7. A marriage certificate. This is required if you have ever been married.
8. Proof of financial support. This is required if you are not employed.
9. A return ticket. This is required if you are not a citizen of the Fiji Islands.
10. The application fee. This must be paid in cash, money order, or certified check.
Once you have all of the required documents, you can submit your application to the Fiji Islands Embassy or Consulate. They will review your application and issue your passport.
How to apply for Fiji Islands Passport
If you are a citizen of Fiji, you do not need a visa to enter the country. However, you will need a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival. You can apply for a passport at the Fiji Embassy or Consulate nearest to you.
To apply for a passport, you will need to submit the following documents:
– A completed passport application form
– Two passport-sized photographs
– A copy of your birth certificate
– A copy of your Fiji citizenship certificate
– A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable)
– A copy of your divorce decree (if applicable)
– A copy of your death certificate (if applicable)
– The passport fee
Once your application is complete, you will need to submit it to the Fiji Embassy or Consulate nearest to you. The processing time for a passport application is typically 4-6 weeks.
How to renew Fiji Islands Passport
If you’re planning to travel to Fiji, you’ll need to make sure your passport is up to date. Here’s everything you need to know about renewing your Fiji Islands passport.
First, you’ll need to gather the required documents. You’ll need a completed application form, two passport photos, your current passport, and any other required documents. You can find the application form on the Fiji Islands Passport Office website.
Next, you’ll need to submit your application. You can do this in person at the Passport Office, by mail, or online. If you’re submitting your application in person, you’ll need to make an appointment first.
Once your application is submitted, you’ll need to pay the application fee. The fee for a Fiji Islands passport is $75. You can pay by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
Your passport will be processed and mailed to you within 10 working days. If you’re renewing your passport within six months of its expiration date, your new passport will have the same expiration date as your old passport.
That’s everything you need to know about renewing your Fiji Islands passport. Make sure to start the process early so you don’t run into any delays. And if you have any questions, the Passport Office is always happy to help.
Fiji Islands Passport Fees
Fiji is a beautiful country located in the South Pacific. If you’re planning on travelling there, you’ll need to make sure you have the correct travel documents. Here’s everything you need to know about Fiji passport fees.
As of July 2019, the cost of a new passport from the Fiji Islands is $135. This fee is for both first-time applicants and renewals. If you need to get your passport expedited, there is an additional fee of $60.
There are a few other things to keep in mind when it comes to travelling to Fiji. All travellers must have a return ticket and proof of sufficient funds to support their stay. You’ll also need to have a valid visa if you’re planning on staying in Fiji for longer than four months.
Hopefully, this article has helped clear up any confusion you had about Fiji passport fees. Remember to start planning your trip well in advance so that you have plenty of time to get everything in order. And most importantly, have a great time on your trip to Fiji!
How to apply for Fiji Islands Passport from usa
If you’re a citizen of Fiji, you can apply for a passport from the Fiji Islands Passport office in the United States. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Gather the necessary documents. You’ll need to submit your birth certificate, a photo ID, and proof of citizenship.
2. Fill out the application form. You can find the form online or at the Fiji Islands Passport office.
3. Submit the form and supporting documents. You can submit your application in person, by mail, or online.
4. Pay the application fee. The fee for a Fiji passport is $60.
5. Wait for your passport. It will take about 4-6 weeks to process your application.
Now that you know how to apply for a Fiji passport from the United States, start planning your trip to this beautiful country!