Documents Required for Swaziland Passport
If you are planning to travel to Swaziland, it is important to make sure that you have all the necessary documents in order. Here is a list of the documents required for a Swaziland passport:
1. A completed application form. This can be obtained from the Swaziland embassy or consulate.
2. A passport sized photo.
3. A valid passport. If you do not have a passport, you will need to apply for one.
4. A police report. This is required if your passport has been lost or stolen.
5. A medical certificate. This is required if you have any medical conditions that may require treatment while in Swaziland.
6. A letter of invitation. This is required if you are visiting Swaziland on business.
7. A visa. If you are not a citizen of Swaziland, you will need to obtain a visa before travelling to the country.
How to apply for Swaziland Passport
The process of applying for a Swaziland passport is simple and straightforward. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Gather the required documents. In order to apply for a Swaziland passport, you will need to have a valid national ID card or birth certificate. If you do not have either of these documents, you will need to obtain them from the relevant authorities in your home country.
2. Complete the application form. The application form for a Swaziland passport can be obtained from the nearest Swaziland Embassy or Consulate. Alternatively, you can download the form from the website of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
3. Submit the completed application form, along with the required documents, to the nearest Swaziland Embassy or Consulate.
4. Pay the application fee. The fee for a Swaziland passport is currently 400 emalangeni (approximately $30). This fee is payable in cash, by credit card, or by bank transfer.
5. Collect your passport. Once your application has been processed, you can collect your passport from the nearest Swaziland Embassy or Consulate.
How to renew Swaziland Passport
It is important to have a valid passport when travelling. If your passport has expired, you will need to renew it before you can travel. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to renew your Swaziland passport for travelling.
1. Go to the nearest immigration office in Swaziland. You will need to fill out an application form and pay the renewal fee.
2. Submit your current passport, a passport photo, and any other required documents.
3. Your new passport will be processed and mailed to you within 6-8 weeks.
4. Once you receive your new passport, you are ready to start planning your next trip!
Swaziland Passport Fees
The cost of a Swaziland passport is $25 for adults and $10 for children under the age of 16. The passport fee must be paid in cash, and is non-refundable.
When applying for a passport, you will need to submit two passport photos, a copy of your birth certificate, and a copy of your parents’ marriage certificate (if applicable). You will also need to provide proof of identity, such as a driver’s license, military ID, or national ID card.
If you are renewing your passport, you will need to submit your current passport, two passport photos, and a passport application form. The form can be obtained from the Swaziland embassy or consulate, or from the Passport Office.
The Swaziland passport is valid for five years from the date of issue.
How to apply for Swaziland Passport from usa
Are you a citizen of Swaziland who is currently residing in the United States? If so, you may be wondering how you can go about applying for a Swaziland passport from the United States.
The process of applying for a Swaziland passport from the United States is actually quite simple. First, you will need to gather the required documents. These include a completed application form, two passport photos, your birth certificate, and your current passport.
Once you have all of the required documents, you will need to submit them to the Swaziland Embassy or Consulate in the United States. You can find the contact information for the Swaziland Embassy or Consulate in the United States on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Swaziland.
After your application has been submitted, it will take about six weeks to process. Once your passport has been issued, you will be able to travel to Swaziland and enjoy all that this beautiful country has to offer!