Documents Required for Zimbabwe Passport
When applying for a Zimbabwe passport, you will need to submit the following documents:
1. A completed passport application form. This can be obtained from your nearest Zimbabwean embassy or consulate.
2. Two passport-sized photographs. These should be recent and must be taken against a white background.
3. Your current passport. If you do not have a passport, you will need to provide a birth certificate or national ID card.
4. A police clearance certificate. This can be obtained from your local police station.
5. A medical certificate. This must be obtained from a registered medical practitioner and must state that you are in good health and fit to travel.
6. Proof of Zimbabwean citizenship. This can be provided in the form of a birth certificate, national ID card, or passport.
7. A return ticket. This must be issued in your name and must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Zimbabwe.
8. Proof of adequate financial means. This can be in the form of bank statements, pay slips, or a letter from your employer.
9. A visa, if required. This must be obtained from the Zimbabwean embassy or consulate prior to your arrival in Zimbabwe.
How to apply for Zimbabwe Passport
If you’re a Zimbabwean citizen and you want to travel overseas, you’ll need to apply for a passport. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Gather the required documents. In order to apply for a passport, you’ll need to have your birth certificate, national ID card, and two passport photos.
2. Fill out the application form. You can get the form from the Passport Office or download it from the website of the Department of Immigration.
3. Submit the form and required documents. You can submit your application in person at the Passport Office, or by post.
4. Pay the passport fee. The passport fee is $55 for adults and $30 for children under 16.
5. Collect your passport. Once your application has been approved, you can collect your passport from the Passport Office. It will be valid for 10 years.
How to renew Zimbabwe Passport
Zimbabwe passports are valid for travel to all countries in the world. If you are planning to travel outside of Zimbabwe, you will need to renew your passport. Here are the steps to follow to renew your Zimbabwe passport:
1. Complete the Zimbabwe Passport Renewal Application Form. You can get this form from the Zimbabwe Embassy or Consulate, or you can download it from the internet.
2. Include two recent passport photographs with your application form.
3. Include a copy of your current passport. If your passport has been lost or stolen, you will need to provide a police report.
4. Include the appropriate fee. The fee for renewing a Zimbabwe passport is $50.00.
5. Submit your application form, photos, and passport to the Zimbabwe Embassy or Consulate. You can also mail your application to the Zimbabwe Passport Office.
6. Your new passport will be mailed to you within 6-8 weeks.
Zimbabwe Passport Fees
Zimbabwe charges passport fees for both first-time applicants and renewals. The cost is $50 for a standard passport, which is valid for 10 years, or $25 for a passport that is valid for only 5 years. There is also a $10 fee for a change of name or other corrections.
First-time applicants must submit a completed application form, two photographs, and proof of Zimbabwean citizenship. Renewals require a completed application form and one photograph. Both first-time applicants and renewals must pay the applicable passport fee.
Change of name or other corrections can be made by submitting a completed application form and the $10 fee.
Zimbabwe passport fees are used to cover the cost of processing and issuing passports. They also help to ensure that only Zimbabweans who are eligible for a passport are able to obtain one.
How to apply for Zimbabwe Passport from usa
Zimbabwe offers a variety of passport options for its citizens. The most common passport is the ordinary passport, which is valid for travel to all countries except Israel. For travel to Israel, you’ll need a special passport.
To apply for a Zimbabwe passport from the United States, you’ll need to submit a completed passport application, two passport photos, and the applicable fees. You can submit your passport application and photos by mail or in person at a Zimbabwean embassy or consulate.
If you’re mailing your application, you’ll need to include a self-addressed, stamped envelope so that your passport can be mailed back to you. Be sure to use a service that provides tracking, such as FedEx or UPS, so that you can track the status of your application.
It typically takes 4-6 weeks to process a passport application, so plan accordingly. If you need your passport sooner, you can request expedited service for an additional fee.
Once your passport is issued, you’re ready to start planning your trip! Be sure to check the visa requirements of your destination country, as you may need to obtain a visa before you travel.